PENGARUH KURS RUPIAH, INFLASI DAN SUKU BUNGA TERHADAP RETURN SAHAM PERUSAHAAN SEKTOR JASA SUB KONSTRUKSI DAN BANGUNAN PADA BURSA EFEK INDONESIA

Galih Abi Nugroho, Sri Hermuningsih

Abstract


This study aims to determine the effect of the rupiah exchange rate, inflation and interest rates in sub construction and building service companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the 2014-2018 period. The nature of this research is a quantitative approach because the data used are in the form of numbers in statistical analysis. The population is construction and building companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The sample used was panel data, with time series data of 5 years and cross section data of 12 companies. The sampling technique was obtained by using purposive sampling technique. Data collection techniques using documentation, while data analysis techniques using multiple linear regression analysis supported by the classical assumption test that is normality test, multicollinearity test, heteroscedasticity test and autocorrelation test. In this study also used the Sobel test. Based on the results of data analysis, it shows that: (1) Rupiah exchange rate has a positive and not significant effect on stock return (2) Inflation has a negative and significant effect on stock return (3) Interest rates have a negative and significant effect on stock return, (4) simultaneously, rupiah exchange rate, inflation and interest rates have a significant effect on stock return. The results of the coefficient of determination (R2) of 12.1% while the remaining 87.9% is influenced by other variables outside the model.

Keywords: Rupiah Exchange Rate, Inflation, Interest Rates, Stock Return


Full Text:

PDF

References


Akbar, F. (2013). Pengaruh Inflasi, Suku Bunga dan Nilai Tukar Rupiah terhadap Return Saham di Bursa Efek Indonesia, 66.

Arista, D. (2012). Analisa Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Return Saham (Kasus pada Perusahaan Manufaktur yang Go Public di BEI Periode Tahun 2005 - 2009). Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen dan Akuntansi Terapan, 3, 1–15.

Cahyo, D.L. (2017). Pengaruh Rasio Keuangan terhadap Return Saham.

Dianita. (2019). Pengaruh Inflasi, Nilai Tukar, Suku Bunga terhadap Risiko Sistematis pada Perusahaan Sub-Sektor Food and Beverage di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Dianita, 8(10), 116-130.

Fuadin, N. (2019). Pengaruh Suku Bunga BI, Inflasi dan Kurs Rupiah terhadap Indeks Harga Saham Gabungan pada Bursa Efek Indonesia (Periode Tahun 2013-2017). 373-426.

Nur, F.S. (2012). Analisis Pengaruh DER, CR, ROE dan TAT terhadap Return Saham. Skripsi Universitas Diponegoro Semarang.

Wiyono, G. (2011). Merancang Penelitian Bisnis dengan alat analisis SPSS & SmartPLS.

Zuleli, R., & Wulansari, Y.M. (2014). Pengaruh Tingkat Keuntungan Pasar, Nilai Tukar Rupiah, Inflasi dan Tingkat Suku Bunga terhadap Return Saham Industri. Jurnal Wawasan Manajemen, 1(1).


DOI: 10.24127/jm.v14i1.438

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 146 times
PDF - 171 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Derivatif : Jurnal Manajemen, ISSN: 1978-6573 (Print) and ISSN: 2477-300X (online)

Adress:

Kampus I Universitas Muhammadiyah Metro

Jl. Ki Hajar Dewantara No. 116 Irigmulyo, Metro Timur, Kota Metro

Muhammad Anif (0858-6680-3412) (afandianif@gmail.com)

Suwarto (0813-6902-4099) (wartok_umm@yahoo.co.id)

View My Stats

DERIVATIF by Management Study Program UM Metro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

DERIVATIF is indexed by: (click on the image)

  

Derivatif Stats

Flag Counter

https://goo.gl/maps/hvKywDGTAdpDcVkv6